July 8, 2009

just a reminder

so here's what it's going to be like.
what's left of my hols i mean.

it mainly consists of,
preparing for my interview in adelaide,
reading prospectuses and doing more research,
writing my personal statement,
contacting lecturers for references,
more university applications,
preparing for yet another admissions test,
and not to forget, ielts.

i hv 3 weeks,
to get as much done nw as i possibly can.

maybe, the letter was a reminder,
was a wake up call,
n maybe i shud b thankful.
i gues, everyth really does happen for a reason.

im not whining,
im not complaining,
im simply reminding myself.
that even if the list of things i hv to do,
in such a short time doubles, or triples,
i can do this.
ill manage it,
n ill do exceptionally well in all.
because i want this,
not for my family, not for my friends,
but for myself, my future, my life.

so im nt going to back down.

No comments:

Post a Comment