March 2, 2009

emotional rwanda

uve really made me wonder,
especially since u weren't the first to say it.

altho,
recently being let go for being emotionally unavailable
and being told that my essays do not express enough emotions,
n i ought to search for my own emotional rwanda,
u hav no right to say what u did.

i weep like a baby when i watch a movie, with a sad ending,
i cry tears of joy when i see the one i love receiving good news,
i get irritated when the people in front of me walks too slow,
i am scared at how uncertain my life is.
n im terrified about how fast time passes,
i love getting calls from friends n family,
i adore pretty little things,
i am content with the simplest things in life,
i am satisfied with js a good book by the park, holding a cup of latte on the otha hand.
i am disgusted when people don't practice hygiene.
i get disappointed if sth ive been lookin forward to gets cancelled,
i get annoyed if ppl arent on time,
i am surprised n shocked to see how much my lil bro hav grown everytime i go bk.
i miss home n my family so much, altho i dnt show it or tell them that often.
i envy those who can say no without feeling guilty like i do,
i am shy when im in a room full of ppl i dnt kno n left alone,
i get nervous when i have to speak in front of a whole room of ppl.
i am happy when my food has arrived.
i have hope that no matter how bad things get, it will only get better
i get amused by cool little gadgets i have no clue hw to use,
i despise how some ppl can be so neglectful of their child and irresponsible,
i sympathise those who sleep out in the cold, with only a few sheets of raggety old cloth.
i feel a sense of relief when i find my keys after rummaging thru my bag,
i laugh when i want to,

and today,
thanks to you,
ive learnt that i am capable of getting angry,
speak of the irony.

so dont u freaking dare say that i am devoid of sentiment,
cos i do have feelings.
sometimes i dnt show it,
n sometimes i hide it behind my smiles n laughter,
but i am only human.

No comments:

Post a Comment