January 14, 2009

It is a lie

as I look out the window,
I see your shadow that was once there,
I saw your smile as you looked up,
as you passed by,
I cant help but grin,
but now,
all I see is the emptiness in my heart.
you used to yell out my name,
as you stopped by everytime,
and yet I doubted you,
I doubted the love we had,
and I made a lie to set you free,
a lie I made to myself,
saying I dont love you anymore.
Now, all I can think of is you,
as the days go by,
in a room full of people,
Ive never felt more alone,
the love that was once there,
has been taken place by only hurt and sorrow.
It is a lie,
to say I havent been thinking of you,
when everything around screams your name,
as I try to let you go.
It is a lie,
to say I dont miss you,
cos that's the only thing that's not a lie,
I do,
miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment