January 18, 2009

as the sun rises

so yesterday i was let off from work early.
meeps!
somehow rather, i had used the pipette wrongly,
and caused the whole experiment to be ruined.
bummer.
it was the first ever experiment she allowed me to do,
n i had to go n screw it up!
i felt soooo bad,
i cudnt stop saying sorry.
cos boyyyyyy,, she was MADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!
all d nasty words, came flying off her mouth,
but after she took a walk, 7 flights of stairs down,
while I took d lift,
she cooled off and told me I could go after I've done my report.
I felt horrible!!
n d most ironic thing was, she had js told me hw expensive d enzymes were,
n i had js wasted abt half of it!!!
thank god nathan was there,
he talked to me, and made me feel so much better.
the ppl in the lab r soooo nice, im sooooo lucky!
oooo,
the morning started off with kay, another colleague,
chopping a 40 day old mice.
she literally CHOPPED it!!!!
OMG, i couldnt help but shriek!
attracting even more attention frm the others,
n embarassed myself once again.
i couldnt help it, it was soooo cute!!!
n she js chopped it right offffffff,
her hands were trembling tho.
owh well, in the name of science.
after work,
i went for the familiarisation class for the gym,
boy, was that 30 bucks down the drain.
as for today,
i cudnt hv wished for a better weekend after the week ive had!
was off to state lib in d morn, to do a llil bit of studying ,
then played tennis w al n tasha,
followed by drinks, and heaps of interesting conversations n laughter.
it was all good.
after a quick shower,
i was off to meet lu xian.
talked over a cup of coffee, after god knos hw many months,
n then over to ian's to play rock band.
boy, that's the coolest game everrrrrrrrrr....
apart frm lu xian trying to sing sum freakish rock song,
i cudnt understand any of the words.
so i laughed!
a day well spent with my dear friends, filled with nothing but fun n laughter.
aimply all that i could wish for.

No comments:

Post a Comment