January 8, 2010

a new decade, calls for a new beginning


happy new year to all!

i dare say,
it's been a hell of an ending to 2009,
n the begininnings of 2010 hv been no less.
hence the lack of updates for quite awhile.

but since,
my family went over to melb, for my graduation,
for about a week.
took them all around
namely cos my aunt n uncle havent been to melb before.






the dearest bro n sis at st kilda




all of them attended my graduation,
so, thank u all for coming altho u dint hav to.
especially for wakin up so early in the morn.



my inability to just smile normally at the camera


flew back w them,
which meant, bye bye melbourne.
was i sad, not really.
but maybe cos i was with my family.

we then stopped by bangkok for 3 days
wasnt much to do there,
so what else is there to do in asia, besides eat.



we went to the floating market n sum cultural show.
also got a pedicure, where the lady said i had fish like skin..
how embarassing, cos she kept laughin at me.

(i can only imagine the embarassment my sis felt, as she sat right next to me, and there was no way of pretending she doesnt kno me, due to our resemblance in appearance, apparently)



it was then,
home sweet home.


but my parents were hosting a new years eve party at the house,
for the neighborhood
so there were heaps of preps to help out w arnd the house.





the party wasnt bad at all,
with firecrackers,
and we cud see the fireworks from our frontyard
think it was from pyramid.

and just when i was abt to get comfortable,
we had to catch a plane to jakarta,
the morning of the new years.
went right after the party
was exhausted, but was fun, nonetheless.
spent the days in jakarta just shopping n relaxing,
cos there really wasnt much to do arnd there.


was just glad to be back on monday.
n since, ive just been bumming arnd
sleeping in,
making endless phone calls n sending desperate emails to ANU,
for my COE , which ive finally received.
but that just means, more runnin arnd to get my visa done.
n just when i tot it s all over,
i got another mail from ANU with anotha list of things to do.
i dun get y dey cant just send it all at once,
to save us all the trouble of goin to the same place over n over.
oh wells,
hope its gonna be all done soon!

oh, n we went to ne-yo s concert last night,
and all i can say is,
ne-yo is da bomb!!!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment