August 20, 2009

breaking news.

too many big news in just a week.

woke up to a msg frm a close fren, really early in the morning,
sayin her good fren had committed suicide.
she was devastated,
to think that the once, oh-so bubbly girl,
had chosen to end her life.
and no one had a clue.
i can only imagine.

came home, after a very long day of class, and max b w the miss,
just before dinner with the mr.
opened my email,
to find a couple of interview invitations.
adelaide in a couple of weeks
n canberra in sept.
calls for many, many paperwork,
n me going broke, after purchasing al the flight tix!
(which ive yet to do)

anyone by the name, elena, just dont seem to like me very much.
or nt at all.

with the loved ones,
listening to the same stories,
from different point of views.
with all the variations,
each w a lil twist of its own.
it gets a lil complicated.

i cant help but worry.
i worry over the littlest things.
sometimes it's ridiculuous.
but i gues,
it's just in the genes.

apart frm worrying abt stuff like whether or not ive locked d door,
or i might have forgotten to reply an email,
i mostly worry abt my future,
my frens,
my loved ones.

i gues it s cause i want the best for everyone in everything
cliche as it may sound,
i feel sad, when others are sad.
i cant help it.

but i gues, no one can ever hav the best of everyth.
cos then, there s just nth to fight for.
n i understand that.
but when u see ur loved ones hurting.
there s nth more ud wana wish for than the best for them..
altho u know, they can get thru it,
altho u know, they ll get there eventually,
all u can think of, wish for, pray for,
is the best for them.
so that they can smile truthfully,
n be happy.

if i could be granted any 3 wishes,
1. id wish for my family's happiness.
2. id wish for my fren's happiness.
3. id wish for my own happiness.

im rambling,
n talkin in circles,
cos im stressed out,
i dont know where to start.
d pile of work is just enormous.
it's not funny.
many things still yet to be done.
i just need a few minutes to clear my head.
n i like to write here,
n make no sense.
constructing sentences, that are not sentences,
many unrelated thoughts all spit out as it comes to my mind,
in no order whatsoever.
it's like talkin to myself, without being called crazy.
it's nice.

anyway,
this is all simply because,
i dreamed a little dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment