June 1, 2009

que sera sera

three white strands,
in a day.
n many more since.
not a gud sign.

the stress is getting to me.
it's all jst to overwhelming.

but i wud hv to say a very big thank u
to all three of u .

firstly,
to u, who's been listening to me rant all day n all nite.
like literally.
n for being there, js filling out the forms,
im sorry,
but my paranoia goes a lil out of hand with admissions stuf.
so thank u.
and thank u also for being there for me that nite,
when i dint kno wat to say, n so helpless.
when i was js on d brink of breakdown.
u prob dint notice,
but the lil things u do, js being there n listening
really helps.
n im sorry for being the grump all week long.

n to the pink lil purple ping pong,
thanks to u too,
for helping me check d forms,
like i said, my paranoia, is jst a taddd out of hand.
for d lil choc frog,
dat made my week, afta being in bed for 3 whole days.
n thank u of cos for d wonderful meals n times,
cos it's more den wat i need.
thank u very much for all,
n stil helping me out even when ure swamped w work urself.

n to my other dear gal,
my deepest gratitude,
for dropping them in d box,
for othawise,
i wud hav js stood there all day n all nite,
too scared to let go.
boy, was i glad i bumped into u ...
n of cos, same goes for opening my results for me.
thank u....

these thank yous prob dont do justice n barely match up to the extent at which u guys hav all helped me,
but i kno no other way,
cos ud al prob kno,
im not very good w expressing stuff like dis
or anyth like it.
frm the bottom of my heart,
i thank u all.

n to u,
if nth else, i believe in karma,
good or bad,
it's as simple as dat,
n frm where im standing,
ive oni seen u do good things for others,
in fact, not js random acts of kindness,
but uve changed lives,
uve definitely changed mine,
for uve saved me.
literally,
cos if it werent for u, i wudnt b able to write this to u.

que sera sera,
whateva wil b, wil be.
the future's not ours to see,
que sera sera.

in the meantime,
all we can do is hope and believe and pray.
i believe that wonders are coming your way.
in the meantime, ill always be here for u ,
like u always hav been for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment