March 24, 2011

I find myself only going to this site when I feel like Ive reached a dead end.

And I guess that's why I'm back here once again.

Am I tired? Yes.
Am I scared to death? Yes
Am I sick of all this high school drama? Like you'd never believe

And to make things worse, I feel like I cant talk to anyone here, cos everyone has their reason for wanting to be your friend or shall I say, to be there for you? It's just so that you'd owe them back for doin something nice. And once that whole trade off is over, it's back to the back stabbing and bad mouthing.

You say, Ive gone boring and serious. No I havent, Im still the same old person, I always was. It's just that I choose not to hang out with all of you anymore, cos Ive worked it all out. Im not naive anymore. Ive learnt my lesson, and this is me saying what you've all always asked me to do, say "NO!"

So Im saying no, to you using me, throwing me away like a piece of toilet paper, and then talking bad shit about me after. Im done with the lot of you. It's sad, really. We're supposed to be the ones to take care of others, but we cant even take care of each other. I suppose it's cos everyone is too busy stepping on the other to get ahead.

There's no winning here. I dont know what to do. So this is me giving up, and I came all the way here for medicine, and medicine alone. So hello and goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment