December 1, 2009

thank you

anyone who knows me well enough,
knows how much i hate ppl who are not on time.
and the only other thing i hate more than that,
is being late myself.

so u can only imagine how annoyed i was,
when u said you were 10 mins away, 3 hours ago.
making me half an hr late

but the day started to pick up when i had lunch w the few others,
it was nice catching up,and have a few giggles.
to look back, and see how far we've come since,
i really would miss each and everyone of u.
and to you,
ive got to say thank you.
cos uve made my day.
from ur panna cotta that redefines panna cotta
and sent me straight to heaven,
to ur lil gift that makes me laugh to myself,
everytime i read it.

i really do hope that you'll get the epiphany,
or enlightenment, or wtv it is, it's called.
but im sure u will, when u least expect it.

just like, how one day, ill actually start cooking proper food,
and not burn them. =p
for now,
no senseless rhymes, no stupid jokes,
but just these two words,
from me to you.
thank you.
=D

and btw, this is what happens,
when im just too lazy to go out,
n we're just a lil bit too moh lieu.

No comments:

Post a Comment